Seeking a candidate for Carpentry and some outdoor General Maintenance.
Performs a variety of diagnostic, maintenance and repair duties within area of specialized trade, to ensure that CH equipment, buildings and systems are in an acceptable and safe operating condition. Seeks proactively opportunities to complete unassigned work. Works with staff in soliciting assistance to complete work. Works actively to attain departmental specific work order completion at or above 95%.
Capital Health Emergency Medical Services:
- Five Mobile Intensive Care Units (MICU)
- New Jersey’s only Mobile Stroke Unit
- Mercer County tactical medics for Sheriff’s emergency response team
- Participates on DECON Team
- Oversees Capital Health’s emergency preparedness
- First Aid coverage at special community and sport events
- Mercer County’s Mobile Intensive Care Unit – provides preceptors for US special operation combat medics
- Progressive Medical Leadership
Our CH EMS offers:
- 12 hour shifts
- Shift differential for evening/nights
- Fixed Platoon rotations - This is a fixed shift pattern that uses teams to provide 24/7 coverage
- Annual uniform stipend/allowance.
- Experience working in urban, suburban and rural settings with a diverse patient population.
- Paid continuing education courses/workshops.
Position #: 11444
Supports laboratory operations and patient care through specimen processing, accessioning, labeling and distribution using the electronic laboratory informatin system.
Performs phlebotomy and speciment collection for hospital inpaitnes, outpatients and offsite facilities.
Job ID: FS1008
Do you have great customer service skills? Do you have previous experience with food service or the desire to work with food? Are you looking to join a dynamic organization with competitive pay and benefits?
Join Our Food & Nutrition Team at Capital Health!
We are currently hiring at our Regional Medical Center and Hopewell Medical Center locations. Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem positions on multiple shifts available. Submit your application now to learn more!
Position #: 11447
Supports laboratory operations and patient care through specimen processing, accessioning, labeling and distribution using the electronic laboratory information system.
Performs phlebotomy and specimen collection for hospital inpatients, outpatients and off-site facilities.