Position #: 11447
Supports laboratory operations and patient care through specimen processing, accessioning, labeling and distribution using the electronic laboratory information system.
Performs phlebotomy and specimen collection for hospital inpatients, outpatients and off-site facilities.
Position #: 11823
Capital Health Emergency Medical Services:
- Five Mobile Intensive Care Units (MICU)
- New Jersey’s only Mobile Stroke Unit
- Mercer County tactical medics for Sheriff’s emergency response team
- Participates on DECON Team
- Oversees Capital Health’s emergency preparedness
- First Aid coverage at special community and sport events
- Mercer County’s Mobile Intensive Care Unit – provides preceptors for US special operation combat medics
- Progressive Medical Leadership
Our CH EMS offers:
- 12 hour shifts
- Shift differential for evening/nights
- Fixed Platoon rotations - This is a fixed shift pattern that uses teams to provide 24/7 coverage
- Annual uniform stipend/allowance.
- Experience working in urban, suburban and rural settings with a diverse patient population.
- Paid continuing education courses/workshops.